Mehfuz has finished a first pass at an RFID scanning app for the Invengo XC-1003 (see earlier progress reports: part I and part II) leveraging NativeScript. You can see the code for the app at GitHub.
The app uses 4 plugins: SQLite, GeoLocation, Maps, and RFID.
The interaction goes through 3 screens. In this short screencast the app:
- Displays the location of the device, acquired via the GeoLocation Plugin
- Presenting the lcoation as LAT/LONG and a Map, using the Maps Plugin
- Scans an RFID Tag, using the RFID Plugin
- Provides the history of previous reads, including their location, stored locally using the SQLite Plugin, and
- Provides details of a read in the history, with a Map of the location where the read happened